Our client, is a leading telecommunications solutions provider, active in several fields where new technologies are key. Through continuous customer-centric innovation, the company has established end-to-end advantages in telecom network infrastructure, applications and software, professional services and devices. Operating in more than 100 countries and serving 45 of the world's top 50 telecom operators and one-third of the world's population.
The European Research Center based in Leuven is responsible for advanced technical research, architecture evolution design and strategic technical planning. Now they are looking for a Senior Expert Consultant – Standardization Automotive to involve in the European and global discussion of regulation and standardization on intelligent automotive solutions. You are motivated to work on future trends of technologies, standards, architectures, requirements and customer-facing deliverables.
- Contribute, together with other colleagues, to the company's standardisation strategy for automotive technologies.
- Represent the company's viewpoint in pre-standardization and standardization organizations.
- Establish good relationships with customers
- Communicate key findings throughout the company's organisations.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Master or PhD degree in engineering/science
- Total 10+ years of experience in Automotive E/E system engineering including AD and ADAS.
- Research, simulation and/or system design on AD/ADAS
- Strong background on AI, safety, cybersecurity and/or simulation
- Knowledge of typical sensors and sensor data in autonomous cars
- With 5+ years’ relevant experience in international collaboration and standardization organizations, e.g. ISO, UNECE, CLEPA, ACEA, OICA and/or Horizon 2020 etc.
- Experience in leadership position in standardization organizations preferred
- Challenge and actively enhance state of the art solutions via innovative technologies by providing independent thinking and roadmaps
- Be enthusiastic to work as part of our distributed, multi-cultural, international team.
- Good communication skill both internally and externally
- Fluency in English is required
- Willingness to travel worldwide (up to 50% of time)
If you are interested in taking up the challenge, please send us your application (CV, motivations, salary expectations, availability) to Adoc Talent Management (www.adoc-tm.com).