Our client, is a leading telecommunications solutions provider, active in several fields where new technologies are key. Through continuous customer-centric innovation, the company has established end-to-end advantages in telecom network infrastructure, applications and software, professional services and devices. Operating in more than 100 countries and serving 45 of the world's top 50 telecom operators and one-third of the world's population.
The European R&D centre is looking for a HMI SENIOR RESEARCHER, as a consultant, to provide expertise to the research team on HMI smart cockpit challenges.
- Lead Human-Machine Interface (HMI) research and prototype team.
- Provide a system or feature design for HMI prototype in an independence Operating System.
- Improve current system by catching/integrating new technologies of C on HMI tools.
- Coordinate local team with HQ to define project goals and milestones.
- Operate local team and build experiment environment to support further research.
- Cooperate with local academic organizations and companies to improve the competitiveness of our product.
- At least 10-year-relevant-experience.
- Have experience in development for prototype for smart cockpit.
- Familiar with IVI systems and operating systems.
- Familiar with Design methodology.
- Be able to research new technologies in HMI, AR/VR, Touch Screen, Gesture...
- Knowledge about GUI technologies (widgets, animations and graphics).
- Good at leadership skills and build up competency for team.
If you are interested in taking up the challenge, please send us your application (CV, motivations, salary expectations, availability) to Adoc Talent Management (www.adoc-tm.com).