Our client, is global ICT leader across Cloud and AI, telecommunications, and consumer and mobile businesses. The company’s European Standardization and Industry Development (SID) department is responsible for overall strategy and industry engagement across its European ecosystem, including with open source communities, partners, and customers. Operating in more than 100 countries and serving 45 of the world's top 50 telecom operators and one-third of the world's population.
The European SID (Standardization and Industrial Development) department is seeking for a SID Country (Belgium) Responsible (free-lance contract).
The Owner of Belgium Ecosystem Development will be responsible for leading company’s strategy and engagement with the Belgium SID ecosystem. This role is highly strategic and visible both within the company and in the overall industry.
Job responsibilities include:
- Responsible for leading the insight into the local industrial environment, accurately identifies changes in industrial direction, formulates industrial development plans, and implements corporate standards, ecological and industrial development strategies locally
- Responsible for establishing effective connections with key local industry organizations (standard organizations / industry alliances / open source communities, technology innovation organizations, etc.), enhance company ’s industrial influence in the country, and handle crisis management and effective control of risks to ensure business continuity
- Based on industrial organization, promote business-based bilateral innovation and cooperation between key players (operators / industry partners / institutions, etc.) and the Company (national innovation projects, white papers, standards, key positions, etc.), and promote the continuous and effective participation of each BU
- Responsible for the technical policies and regulations and their global impact, formulate corresponding strategies or strategies to eliminate the obstacles to policies and regulations for the Company to enter the country's market
- Responsible for the construction and continuous improvement of industrial development capabilities, training and attracting high-end talents, promoting effective coordination with European and global work, and supporting the company's global industrial development layout
- Ensure that our standards and industrial development work achieves cross-sectoral strategies and tactics, unifying thoughts, positions and voices with the collaboration with research center, PACD, MKTG…
- Bachelor degree or above, graduated in information major or has 5 years of ICT experience;
- Work experience in standards organization and industrial associations is preferred, and good external communication and cooperation capabilities, including between the company and other departments within the company;
- Have fast learning ability, can learn to master the company's products in various fields as soon as possible, so as to understand the principles and the dimensions of product users;
- Excellent written and oral English and local language
If you are interested in taking up the challenge, please send us your application (CV, motivations, salary expectations, availability) to Adoc Talent Management (www.adoc-tm.com).